General Terms and Conditions of the gallery Galerie Biesenbach
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business shall apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
(2) "Consumer" in the sense of these terms and conditions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that can be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity.
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations concerning the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet store https://shop.galerie-biesenbach.de.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of a contract, the contract shall be concluded with
Brüsseler Strasse 56
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet store does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet store, the following provisions shall apply:
The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet store.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirmation by clicking the "add to cart" or "Add to cart" buttons
3) Checking the data in the shopping cart
4) Pressing the button "Order with costs".
5) Checking again or correcting the respective data entered.
6) Binding sending of the order.
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the Internet page on which the customer's data are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his data. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet store : We store the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the GTC at any time at https:// ......
§3 Prices, payment, due date
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory value added tax and other price components. The prices include any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment via PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard).
(3) The credit card holder will be charged immediately after the purchase process.
(4) Shipping costs are included in the price.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for shipment within 48 hours after receipt of funds.
§5 Retention of title
We retain title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Right of revocation
Right of withdrawal
You can cancel your contract within 14 days without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, fax, e-mail) or - if the goods before the deadline - by returning the goods. The time limit begins after receipt of this notification in writing, but not before receipt of the goods by the consignee (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also does not fulfill our obligations under Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 paragraph 1 and 2 EGBGB and our obligations under § 312g paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 EGBGB.
The timely dispatch of the revocation or the item shall be sufficient to comply with the revocation period.
The revocation is to be sent to:
by mail to:
Brüsseler Strasse 56
by mail to:
Consequences of revocation
In the event of an effective revocation, the services received by both parties shall be returned and any benefits derived (e.g. interest) shall be surrendered.
If you are unable to return or surrender the received performance and benefits (e.g. benefits of use), or are only able to do so in part or in a deteriorated condition, you must compensate us for the loss of value. You only have to compensate us for the deterioration of the item and for any use made of it if the use or deterioration is due to handling of the item that goes beyond the inspection of its properties and functionality. By "testing the properties and functionality" we mean testing and trying out the respective goods, such as is possible and customary in a retail store.
Goods that can be shipped by parcel are to be returned at our risk. You have to bear the regular costs of the return shipment if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered goods and if the price of the goods to be returned does not exceed an amount of 40 euros or if, in the case of a higher price of the goods, you have not yet provided the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment at the time of the revocation. Otherwise, the return shipment is free of charge for you. Items that cannot be sent by parcel post will be collected from you. Obligations to refund payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the dispatch of your revocation or the goods, for us with their receipt.
End of the cancellation policy
§7 Contractual regulation regarding the return costs in case of revocation
Should you make use of your right of revocation, the following agreement shall apply in accordance with § 357 para. 2 BGB (German Civil Code), according to which you shall bear the regular costs of the return shipment if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered goods and if the price of the goods to be returned does not exceed an amount of 40 euros or if, in the case of a higher price of the goods, you have not yet provided the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment at the time of the revocation.
Otherwise, the return shipment is free of charge for you.
§8 Applicable law
German law shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
§9 Contract language
Only German is available as the contract language.
Status of the AGB Aug.2013
Free AGB created by agb.de
The delivery of the goods is worldwide. Shipping will be discussed with the buyer and is subject to selection by Galerie Biesenbach.
All prices are final prices in euros the shipping costs including VAT.
As far as in the article description no other period is indicated, the supply of the commodity takes place in Germany within 3-5 days, with foreign supplies within 5-21 days.
When paying in advance, the delivery period begins after receipt of payment.
Please note that there is no delivery on Sundays and public holidays.
In case of self-collection, we will inform you by e-mail about the provision of the goods and the collection options. In this case, no shipping costs will be charged.
Terms of payment
You have the following payment options:
- Cash payment at pickup
- Payment by PayPal, Visa and MasterCard
Information according to § 5 TMG:
Brüsseler Strasse 56
Phone: +49 (0) 173 266 5556
Sales tax identification number according to §27 a Umsatzsteuergesetz:
VAT ID No.: DE281372738
Responsible for the content according to § 55 Abs. 2 RstV:
Brüsseler Strasse 56
The controller has integrated components of PayPal on this website. PayPal is an online payment service provider. Payments are processed via so-called PayPal accounts, which represent virtual private or business accounts. In addition, PayPal offers the option of processing virtual payments via credit cards if a user does not maintain a PayPal account. A PayPal account is managed via an email address, which is why there is no classic account number. PayPal makes it possible to initiate online payments to third parties or to receive payments as well. PayPal also assumes trustee functions and offers buyer protection services.
The European operating company of PayPal is PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. & Cie. S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, 2449 Luxembourg, Luxembourg.
If the data subject selects "PayPal" as a payment option during the ordering process in our online store, data of the data subject will be automatically transmitted to PayPal. By selecting this payment option, the data subject consents to the transmission of personal data required for payment processing.
The personal data transmitted to PayPal are usually first name, last name, address, email address, IP address, telephone number, cell phone number or other data necessary for payment processing. Also necessary for the processing of the purchase contract are such personal data that are related to the respective order.
The purpose of transmitting the data is payment processing and fraud prevention. The controller will transmit personal data to PayPal in particular if there is a legitimate interest for the transmission. The personal data exchanged between PayPal and the controller may be transferred by PayPal to credit reporting agencies. The purpose of this transmission is to check identity and creditworthiness.
PayPal may disclose the personal data to affiliated companies and service providers or subcontractors, insofar as this is necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations or the data is to be processed on behalf.
The data subject has the possibility to revoke the consent to the handling of personal data at any time vis-à-vis PayPal. A revocation does not affect personal data that must necessarily be processed, used or transmitted for (contractual) payment processing.
The applicable data protection provisions of PayPal can be found at https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.